- Let’s Give Thanks!
- Trends in E-Discovery and Archiving
- To Host or Not To Host Your Archive?
- Understanding Proposed Changes to FRCP and How They Impact You: Part II
- Understanding Proposed Changes to FRCP and How They Impact You: Part I
- Archiving: It Isn’t Just for Compliance Anymore
- Avoiding E-discovery Headaches in the Cloud
Tag Archives: archiving
“To host or not to host?” – for a while that was the question. But with the increasing volume of data and data sources – not to mention the mounting costs of storage – the answer to that question is … Continue reading
Forbes recently published an article from guest author Dan Ruffman of FTI Consulting entitled “Data Deluge: The Problem is You Can’t Keep Everything,” which provided many helpful suggestions for IT departments struggling with data retention and destruction policies for the … Continue reading
Welch Demonstrates ArcMail’s Information and Email Archiving Leadership with Second Consecutive Appointment ArcMail is proud to announce that CEO Rory Welch has been named to CRN Magazine’s Channel Chiefs List for the second consecutive year. Chief executives of channel-focused companies … Continue reading
How can you help ensure your email and data in the cloud is protected? 2011 was certainly a big year for cloud initiatives in industries worldwide — even the White House issued a government mandate that government agencies make better … Continue reading